Our lab was created in June 2015 at the Novosibirsk State University in partnership with Ivo Grosse’s lab at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg (Germany)
|Scientific leader —
Ivo Grosse, Professor of Bioinformatics at
Martin Luther University
|Head of the lab –
Elena Zemlyanskaya, PhD
Directions of lab’s work are the following:
- Study of morphogenetic mechanisms and their evolution in plants, including:
- study of auxin influence on root development in A.thaliana;
- study of plant hormone action mechanisms using whole genome data analysis;
- study and functional annotation of regulatory DNA motifs using computational analysis of whole genome data;
- study of morphogenetic mechanisms evolution in plants using molecular phylogenetic analysis.
- Development of computer methods and programs for the whole genome data analysis.